The story of SPS – from spare parts to industrial pumps
In 1973, Spare Parts Service began its activities in the spare parts and technical equipment sector. It developed very quickly both in the domestic market and the import-export market abroad.
Its sales policy is based on two principles:
- specialisation and
- customer service.
In 1996, aware of how the markets were developing, its founder Jean de Baenst seized an opportunity to launch the company into the industrial pumps sector.
It was a decisive move which, over the years, became the overarching activity, covering:
- The sale of new pumps and retrofit parts in Belgium and abroad,
- The specialisation in eccentric screw pumps,
- Technical assistance and operational consultancy.
Over time, it has built up an important partnership with Grundfos, one of the world’s leading industrial pump manufacturers.
In 2014, following the arrival of new partners, Louis Raoul t’Serstevens and Dominique Jeangille, “Spare Parts Service sa-nv” became “Spare Part Services sa-nv”.
The new team shares the same objective:
- to continue to develop the company’s strategic orientation
- to enhance the company’s commercial, technical and logistical dynamic.