Grundfos BMS hs — Grundfos BMST — Grundfos BMSX
The BMS range is a completely new range of booster modules mainly used for reverse osmosis and (ultra-) filtration applications that improve efficiency compared to earlier ranges.
It features a directly coupled pump powered by a permanent magnet motor and VFD.
The BMS range comes in 3 different combinations:
BMS hs: High pressure booster system.
BMST: High pressure booster system with energy recovery via turbine.
BMSX: High pressure booster system with energy recovery via pressure exchanger.
- Reverse Osmosis systems
- Ultra filtration systems
- Filtration systems
- Pressure boosting systems
- Water supply
- Energy savings due to high efficiency
- Easy maintenance and alignment due to improved design
- Easy integration in any water treatment system
- Extreme durability and reliability
- Very small footprint
- Designed for high flows and pressure
- Speed ramp up and down are included
- VFD pre-set at duty point
- All critical components are super duplex stainless steel suitable for use in seawater and brackish water applications
- The shaft seal is made from carbon/silicon carbide, especially designed for high pressure
- The thrust bearing material is ceramic and carbon
- Pump bearings and seal rings are made of NBR rubber
- Built-in thrust bearing absorbing the axial thrust from the pump