Grundfos DME Digital Dosing pumps combine perfect precision with user-friendliness, covering large dosing quantities in the range from 60 l/h to 940 l/h with few variants.
The use of stepper motor EC drives optimizes control of the stroke speed and makes it extremely accurate. The duration of each pressure stroke varies according to the flow setting. The suction stroke time always remains constant but can be lengthened using the anti-cavitation function and thus adapted to the relevant needs. This way of suction always takes place with the full stroke volume. This results in continuous dosing and lower pulsation in the dosing system – important factors in ensuring smooth pumping of outgassing media and in installations requiring longer suction lines.
The DME pump range has all the benefits of the highly acclaimed smaller Digital Dosing range, making accurate dosing easier than ever.
- Pulp and paper industry
- Textile industry
- Food and beverage industry
- Industrial process water and waste
- Drinking water treatment
- Digital Dosing
- Turndown ratio 1:800
- High precision – unique technology
- Dosing of high viscosity media
- Robustness and reliability
- Flow Rate: Up to 940 l/hGrundfos DME Pump Performance Curve Chart
- Max Pressure: 10 bar
- Liquid temperature: 50°C
- Available with Profibus interface to supply performance data and status information for quality control, preventive maintenance and future reference.
- The dosing heads of DME pumps are available in stainless steel, PVDF, and environmentally friendly, cost-efficient polypropylene.