Grundfos DME Digital Dosing pumps combine perfect precision with user-friendliness,
covering large dosing quantities in the range from 60 l/h to 940 l/h with few variants.
The use of stepper motor drives optimises control of the stroke speed and makes it extremely accurate.
The duration of each pressure stroke varies according to the flow setting.
The suction stroke time remains constant but can be lengthened using
the anti-cavitation function and thus adapted to the relevant needs.
This way of suction always takes place with the full stroke volume.
This results in continuous dosing and lower pulsation in the dosing system,
an important factor in ensuring smooth pumping of outgassing media and
in installations requiring longer suction lines.
The Grundfos DME pump range has all the benefits of the highly acclaimed
smaller Digital Dosing range, making accurate dosing easier than ever.
- ✔︎ Fine and easy tuning
- ✔︎ Variation rate 1: 800
- ✔︎ High precision – unique technology
- ✔︎ Overload protection
- ✔︎ Dosing high viscosity products
- ✔︎ Robustness and reliability
- ✔︎ Up to 940L/hour, up to 940L/hour, up to 940L/hour, up to 940L/hour
- ✔︎ Max pressure: 10 bar
- ✔︎ Liquid temperature max: 50°C
- ✔︎ Available with Profibus interface to provide features
and status information for quality control, preventive maintenance and future reference.
- ✔︎ The dosing heads of the DME pumps are available in stainless steel,
PVDF and environmentally friendly polypropylene at a lower cost.
- ✔︎ Pulp and Paper Industry
- ✔︎ Textile industry
- ✔︎ Food and Beverage Industry
- ✔︎ Industrial water and wastewater treatment
- ✔︎ Treatment of drinking water