The Grundfos DMX range has proven its worth in dosing applications worldwide.
With their robust diaphragm-based design and their high-quality motors DMX pumps require
minimum maintenance and are best choice for many dosing applications.
The Grundfos DMX range is highly versatile: it covers a wide flow range
and offers a variety of dosing head sizes, materials and accessories.
The diaphragm design ensures that the dosing flow variation is below ± 1.5 %
and the linearity deviation is kept below 4 % at all times.
This allows very precise dosing of your chemicals – as much as necessary, as little as possible.
- ✔︎ Accurate dosing – all the time
- ✔︎ Smooth and low-pulsation dosing
- ✔︎ Compact design – saves money an space
- ✔︎ Flow Rate: Up to 4000 l/h (double-head versions up to 2 x 4000 l/h)
- ✔︎ Max Pressure: 10 bar
- ✔︎ Liquid temperature: 50°C
- ✔︎ The versatile DMX range offers high-quality motors for 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, as well as EX classified or ATEX-certified motors, if required.
- ✔︎ DMX pumps are available in 12 different dosing head sizes.
- ✔︎ Double-head versions are available.
- ✔︎ Drinking water treatment
- ✔︎ Waste water treatment
- ✔︎ Pulp and paper industry
- ✔︎ Textile industry
- ✔︎ Cleaning water treatment
- ✔︎ Food and beverage industry, dairies
- ✔︎ Cooling tower water treatment
- ✔︎ Low-pressure boiler feed water treatment