Grundfos DP — Grundfos DP AutoAdapt
The Grundfos DP pumps are designed for pumping drain water and groundwater from installations in or around private housing, farms and small industrial plants. These pumps are also ideal for flood-relief applications and as utility pumps in farming, industry, etc.
DP pumps are fitted with a suction strainer, on which the pump stands. The suction strainer allows for the passage of solid particles of up to 10 mm in size, which is the maximum free passage size through DP pumps. The strainer is easy to dismantle for cleaning or for inspection of the pump hydraulics.
The impeller for the DP range is of a semi-open multivane design. The impeller clearance can easily be adjusted simply by tightening or loosening the adjustment screws at the bottom of the suction cover.
- Drainage and surface water
- Industrial process water without solids
- Cable plug connection
- Unique clamp connection
- Cartridge shaft seal
- Motor size: 0.9 to 2.6 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 12.8 l/s, 46 m3/hGrundfos DP Pump Performance Curve Chart
- Head (H): 25 m
- Isolation class: F
- Liquid temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Clear passage: 10 mm
- AUTOADAPT version for an easy installation and a reliable functioning.