The Grundfos DW pumps are robust, portable submersible pumps with a vertical discharge port.
Available with motors from 0.8 to 20 kW, they are designed to handle dewatering at construction sites, at excavation sites, in building drainage and in similar applications where there is a need to pump raw water or/and at high pressure.
DW main parts are made of aluminium in order for them to be as light as possible. This factor, in combination with the compact design and the high-pressure capabilities, make DW pumps portable and easy to handle. The semi-open type impeller is made of high-chrome stainless steel (550HB) in order to increase wear resistance. DW.50.08 (only) has a polypropylene motor housing.
- Drainage water
- Surface water
- Ground water
- Waste water with high content of abrasive solid particules, like drilling cuttings and sand
- High-pressure capabilities
- Motor size: 0.7 kW to 20 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 82.7 l/s, 300 m3/hGrundfos DW Pump Performance Curve Chart
- Head (H): 100 m
- Isolation class: F
- Liquid temperature: 0°C to 40°C