Horizontal Split Case Pumps
The Grundfos HS horizontal split case pump is a single-stage, non-self-priming,
between bearing, centrifugal volute pump.
The axially split design allows easy removal of the top casing and access
to the pump components (bearings, wear rings, impeller, and shaft seal)
without disturbing the motor or pipework.
The independent bearing housing allows for ease of maintenance without removing the top casing.
The double volute design reduces the radial load on the shaft, extending component life,
minimising vibration and providing quiet operation.
The Grundfos HS pump also offers high pump efficiencies throughout the range.
High energy efficiency along with long pump life and easy maintenance add up to low life-cycle costs.
The Grundfos HS pump is available in three configurations
- ✔︎ Pump with motor and baseframe
- ✔︎ Pump with baseframe
- ✔︎ Bare shaft pump only
The Grundfos HS pump is ideal for custom applications and is available in a wide range of variants.
The high efficiency and low life cycle costs make the HS ideal for any commercial building,
water utility or industrial project.
- High energy efficiency and low life-cycle costs from the easy to service split case design
- Double suction minimises axial load, extending the life of the wear rings, shaft seals and bearings
- Double volute reduces radial forces and minimises noise and vibration
- Motor size: 1.5 to 630 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 3000 m3/h
- Head (H): 148 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 to +100 °C
- Discharge diameter: DN50 to DN400
- Max system pressure: 16 bar
- Max hydraulic efficiency: 90%
- Available in three configurations
Pump with motor and baseframe,
Pump with baseframe, and
Bare shaft pump only
- Many product variants available
- Raw Water intake
- Water supply
- Drinking water treatment
- District cooling/heating plants
- Public waterworks
- Process cooling