Grundfos SEG AutoAdapt
The Grundfos SEG range of grinder pumps is specifically designed for pumping effluent
and untreated sewage in small communities or sparsely populated areas with
no sewer systems or where gravitation systems are unsuitable.
Pressurised systems are the perfect choice for transfer of effluent and sewage,
and the Grundfos SEG range combines cost-effectiveness with maximum protection
for the environment by facilitating the use of smaller pressure pipes
for minimal investment costs.
The Grundfos SEG range is designed to reduce energy consumption and
to keep downtime costs to a minimum, while maintaining peak performance
throughout the system life.
The adaptive intelligence built into the AUTOADAPT versions minimises risk
factors and reduces costs for installation, commissioning and maintenance.
- High discharge pressure enables transfer of wastewater over longer distances.
- Plug and pump – All necessary control and protection built into the pump, eliminating complexity (AUTOADAPT version).
- Wear resistant grinder system which grinds solids into small pieces, so they can be pumped away through discharge pipes of a small diameter.
- Motor size: 0.9 to 4 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 4.75 L/sec 17 m3/h
- Head (H): 45.7 m
- Free passage: Grinder
- Liquid temperature: 0 to 40°C
- Discharge diameter: DN40 / DN50
- Insulation class: IP68
- AutoAdapt version for easy installation and reliable operation
- Grundfos SEG pumps are specifically designed for pumping untreated sewage domestic, commercial or municipal source.
High discharge pressure enables transfer of sewage over long distances.