Grundfos SL Range
The Grundfos SL pumps are designed to optimize the operation of a system.
Reliability, simple service, and complete system compatibility are
some of the main advantages.
Grundfos SL pumps are designed for submerged use in network pumping stations,
wastewater treatment plants, public buildings, blocks of flats, and industry.
The Grundfos SLV and Grundfos SL1 pumps are designed to handle unscreened sewage,
effluent, large volumes of surface water and process water in municipal, utility
and industrial applications.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (Grundfos SLV)
or high efficient channel impellers (Grundfos SL1), allowing for free passage
of solids up to 100 mm in size.
The Grundfos SLV and Grundfos SL1 pumps are designed for permanent submerged
installation, e.g. by means of an auto coupling or a guide rail system,
or for free-standing installation on a ring stand with a flexible pipe connection.
- SL pumps offer you the best level of reliability due to optimised hydraulics designed with large free passage
- Highest wire-to-water efficiency available, reducing your total costs
- Highest level of service friendliness, making service of the pump trouble-free and time saving
- Plug and pump – all necessary control and protection built into the pump, eliminating complexity
- Motor: O.9 — 11 kW
- Flow rate: up to 45 L/s
- Hmt: 20 m
- Liquid temp: 0 – 40 °C
- Discharge diameter: DN65 to DN100
- Max Free passage: up 100 mm
- Hydraulic efficiency: 83.7 %
- Plug and pump – All necessary control and protection built into the pump, eliminating complexity thanks the SL 0.9-1.5kW AUTOADAPT version
- Stainless steel impeller
- Material variants are available for aggressive fluids
- Raw water intake
- Wastewater transport
- Water boosting
- Flood control
- Wastewater treatment
- Industrial applications