Responsive menu

Flygt

In 1901 in Emmaboda, Sweden, P.A. Stenberg established a small foundry. In 1922, H. Flygt set up a company which sold pumps and ventilators. In 1929 the two companies merged. In 1947, the first submersible drainage pump was made, followed in 1956 by the submersible wastewater pump. Flygt, along with Lowara-Vogel and Hydrovar, belongs to the Xylem group.
Submersible and non-submersible pumps – centrifugal – eccentric screw – mixers