A few words about Lutz pumps and their product offering
Lutz was founded in the 1950s with the objective of developing and commercializing industrial pumps, more specifically, drum pumps.
Over time, the company extended its market and today, it is one of the major suppliers of drum pumps, which are distributed under the brand name Lutz.
Lutz pumps also manufactures diaphragm pumps and centrifugal pumps.
Today, Lutz pumps has sold hundreds of thousands of pumps, which were installed throughout the world.
Drum pumps also known as barrel pumps
Container pumps (IBC)
SPS specializes in providing positive displacement pumps
of all industrial types as well as their spare parts.
- ✔︎ Drum pumps and IBC Container pumps
- ✔︎ Diaphragm Pumps or AODD pumps
with a full range of One to One Compatible ARO® Pumps
- ✔︎ AODD or diaphragm pumps spare parts for all major brand models on the market
- ✔︎ Progressive Cavity Pumps (PCP) also called Eccentric Screw Pumps
and their spare parts (stator, rotor, …)
- ✔︎ Peristaltic Pumps for heavy duty industrial applications
- ✔︎ SPS is also specialized in the Grundfos Industrial Pump Range for
water distribution, pressure boosting, sewage,
dosing and transfer pumps.