The Wangen BIO-FEED is ideally suited for Biogas Fluids
Due to the pushing of the screw connection, WANGEN BIO-FEED turns into a high-performance suction pump.
You can use it as a central pump in biogas plant.
And the WANGEN BIO-FEED can also be used in waste water treatment plants for conveying sewage sludge.
- sewage sludge
- food waste
- Chopped corn silage
- straw and grass silage
- whole crop silage
- dry chicken faeces
- hackled sugar beets
- X-LIFT quick change system
- Large-scale mixing chamber
- Specially-developed joint with milling screw
- Liquid addition and high-performance central pump
Wangen Bio-Feed Pumps – Ideal in Biogas Installations
WANGEN PUMPEN’s developed BIO-FEED is designed especially for machines that would like to combine existing screw technology at the solids dispenser with the feeding of liquids.
With a specially-developed milling screw, you can mix the solids that are to be added with the separately added liquid and convey it into the desired containers.
With our innovative X-LIFT quick-change system, the wearing parts are easy to replace.
Only a few simple steps are needed, without this requiring disassembly of the pump from the piping system.
Thereby, WANGEN BIO-FEED is also suitable for use in restricted spaces.
- Connections: 4 x DN 150, 1 x DN 400
- Modern waterproofing system (LWD mechanical seals)
- Very strong and fully developed cardan shaft drive with pre-feed screws
- Wide selection of gearboxes
- Port of inspection
- Stator with S-cone inlet for optimal filling of the pumping chamber
- Various geometries and pump sizes
|Flow Rate||Up to 50 m³/h|
|Maximum Pressure||6 Bar|
|Maximum Dry Content||15 %|