Wangen KB-SL Pumps
The WANGEN progressive cavity pump type KB-SL Hygienic is a new development of the Wangen series of pumps for the food industry.
The inside of the pump body, made of stainless steel, is polished and ground to ensure a surface roughness level of <0.8 μm.
Among the other advantages of the Wangen KB-SL pumps are, of course, the very low maintenance cost, the flow almost without impulses, the gentle fluid handling.
But also, its small size, its very high reliability that makes it very available thanks to reduced maintenance.
- EHEDG certified.
- Fully CIP.
- Flow without pulsation.
- Excellent dosing accuracy.
- Optionally with one or two tangentially inclined cleaning connections.
- Special versions available for adapting to existing plants.
- Low Life Cycle Costs
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Large viscosity range
- High operational reliability
- High dosing accuracy, also at low speed
- High priming capacity
- Long service life
- Compact construction based on modular principle for high flexibility
- Rigorous modular principle simplifies the handling of spare parts
- Optionally with base plate
- Low servicing costs
- Compact design avoids dead space and stagnant zones
- Excellent dosing accuracy
- EHEDG certified
- High suction lift (self-priming)
- Rigorous modular principle for high flexibility, low stocking of spare parts, short downtimes for maintenance and repairs
- Optionally with base plate or mobile
- Gentle pumping
- Special versions available for adapting to existing plants
- Optionally with one or two tangentially inclined cleaning connections
Suitable for the following types of products
The Wangen KB-SL pump is used for feeding, loading, recirculation or dosing the following media
- Biscuit paste
- Chili sauce
- Corned beef
- Ice cream
- Meat loaf
- Liquid sugar
- Fruit juice
- Hop extract
- Olive paste
- Processed cheese
- Soybean oil
- Soup flavours
- Sausage meat
|Flow Rate||0 à 147 m³/h|
|Maximum Pressure||48 Bar|
|Dry Substance Content||Up to 200.000 mPa s|
|Maximum Viscosity||200.000 mPa s|