Wangen KL-RL Pumps
Wangen KL-RL progressive cavity pumps are very well adapted to the introduction of thick materials,
fruits, … into a fluid.
They enjoy many technical advantages, such as a transmission with cardan shaft for unparalleled reliability.
But also, mechanical seals independent of the direction of rotation and not requiring maintenance.
They are available in different geometries to suit each case.
Wangen KL-RL pumps can, on demand, be built with FDA certified materials.
- 100 % CIP certified.
- Wide range of viscosity.
- Gentle pumping.
- Practically pulsation free.
- Simple, easy and quick to clean.
- Very low operational costs.
- Easy to maintain thanks to large cleaning openings
- Optionally with one or two tilted cleaning connections tangentially
- Gentle pumping
- Optional heating or cooling coats
- Low maintenance costs
- Nearly pulsating transport
- Modular design for flexibility and reduced downtime for maintenance and repairs
- A rigorous modular principle simplifies the handling of spare parts
- Compact design avoids dead space and stagnant areas
- Long life
- Good value for money (standard product group)
- Large viscosity range
- Low life cycle costs
- Easy and space-saving assembly
- Quick and easy manual cleaning
- Unattended operation possible
Suitable for the following fluids
Wangen KL-RL pumps can be used for process feed, fluid transfer, etc.
- Cookie dough
- Ice cream
- Processed cheese
- Sausage meat
|Flow Rate||Up to 160 m³/h|
|Maximum Pressure||Up to 48 Bar|
|Temperature Range||-30° to +140 °C|
|Maximum Viscosity||200.000 mPa s|