Wangen KL-SL Pumps for Sanitary Applications
Wangen pumps type KL-SL offer many advantages.
In addition to their proven quality, ruggedness, reliability, and lowest operating cost in its class,
they are extremely reliable, have simplified maintenance, which results in much lower operational costs than most off-center pumps on the market.
- Top results for SIP and CIP cleaning.
- EHEDG certified.
- Can run dry.
- High pressure performance.
- Optional heating or cooling jackets.
- Optionally with one or two tangentially inclined cleaning connections
- Can run dry
- Top results for SIP and CIP cleaning
- Robust bearing pedestal with close-coupled drive and self-centering of the drive shaft (optionally with bare shaft)
- Low-pulsation, continuous conveyance independent of pressure and viscosity
- Gentle pumping
- Optionally with base plate or mobile
- Optional heating or cooling jackets
- Low servicing costs
- Rigorous modular principle for high flexibility, low stocking of spare parts, short downtimes for maintenance and repairs
- Compact construction based on modular principle for high flexibility
- Compact design avoids dead space and stagnant zones
- Consistant diameters at joint connections for constant flow rates
- High suction lift (self-priming)
- High pressure performance
- High dosing accuracy, also at low speed
- High operational reliability
- Large viscosity range
- Low Life Cycle Costs
- Easy, space-saving assembly
- EHEDG certified
- Double, maintenance-free shaft seal
- Pump delivery over long distances and large differences in height
- Unattended operation possible
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Excellent dosing accuracy
Suitable for the following types of products
For use as feeding, unloading, dosing or as recirculation pump.
- Apples, pears, and other fruit
- Grain and/or coarsely ground cereal
- Dairy products, such as butter, milk, yoghurt, ice cream, processed cheese
- Meat varieties and tofu
- Honey, caramel, gelatine, jam
- Confection, such as chocolate, liquid sugar, marzipan or waffel mass
- Beverages, such as fruit juices, beer
- Mustard, ketchup, soy sauce, tomato paste
- Cosmetics, such as shampoo or soap
|Flow Rate||0 up 259 m³/h|
|Maximum Pressure||up to 48 Bar|
|Temperature range||-30° to +140 °C|
|Maximum Viscosity||up to 200.000 mPa s|