The Wangen XPRESS Pumps
The pump for low-viscosity media, with the (r)evolution in pump technology: the X-LIFT quick change system.
The latest innovation from WANGEN PUMPEN. The Xpress pump range has been specially developed for easy maintenance and to considerably shorten the servicing time and thus reduce costs. This is achieved with a typical WANGEN complete solution that makes no compromises.
Reliable pumping of media, along with fast rotor and stator changes are ensured by the X-LIFT quick change system developed by WANGEN PUMPEN.
The X-LIFT flange is constructed on standard flange design principles. This ensures the high mechanical stability of the pump housing. Therefore we avoid weak non-standard construction with increased risk of product leakage. And thanks to the block construction, it remains extremely compact.
A clever solution that lives up to the high quality standards set by WANGEN PUMPEN.
- Up to 20.000 mPa s
- Fast and very easy maintenance
- Excellent Price / Quality ratio
- Universal joint transmission for second to none reliability
- Thin, excess and digested sludge
- Flocculants, polymer solutions, lime milk
- Sludges from industrial waste water treatment e.g. metal hydroxide sludge
- Household and industrial waste water
- Aluminium and iron sulphate solutions
- Slurry, bovine manure, fermentation residues
- Bilge water on ships
- Polyol, isocyanate, PVC compounds, tensides, polyurethane adhesives, dispersions for glues or galvanic sludges
- Dispersion paint, latex suspensions, glue, plasterwork paint, pigments
- Kaolin suspensions, titanium dioxide, deinking chemicals, retention agent, coating paints, starch suspensions, adhesives, resins or pigment sludges
- Raw oil, biodiesel, rape oil
- Fermenter digestate
|Flow Rate||Up to 56 m³/h|
|Maximum Pressure||6 Bar|
|Maximum Temperature||60° C|
|Maximum Viscosity||20.000 mPa s|
|Maximum Dry Content||8 %|