The Grundfos DMH range is a series of extremely strong, robust pumps for applications
requiring a reliable dosing and high-pressure capability, such as process engineering.
The Grundfos DMH 28x has been especially designed for high-pressure applications from 50 up to 200 bar.
The range is highly versatile: it covers a wide flow range and offers a variety
of dosing head sizes, materials and accessories. Customers worldwide have enjoyed years
of trouble-free operation from their DMH pumps.
DMH pumps have a very high dosing accuracy and allow an exact reproducibility.
For Grundfos DMH25x, the dosing flow fluctuation is <± 1.5 % within the 10-100 % control range, and the linearity deviation is ± 2 % of the full-scale value. For Grundfos DMH28x, the dosing flow fluctuation is <± 1.0 % within the 10-100 % control range, and the linearity deviation is ± 1 % of the full-scale value.
- ✔︎ High pressure dosing up to 200 bar
- ✔︎ Very accurate dosing
- ✔︎ Smooth and low-pulsation dosing
- ✔︎ Full PTFE membrane as a standard
- ✔︎ Flow Rate: Up to 1500 l/h (pump with two heads up to 2 x 1500 l/h)>
- ✔︎ Max Pressure: 200 bar
- ✔︎ Liquid temperature: 90°C
- ✔︎ The versatile DMH range offers high-quality motors for 50 Hz, 60 Hz, 100 Hz, as well as EX classified or ATEX-certified motors, if required.
- ✔︎ A wide choice of materials for dosing head, valves and accessories allow selecting exactly the degree of chemical resistance required.
- ✔︎ Power plants
- ✔︎ Petrochemical/oil & gas industry, refinery
- ✔︎ Treatment of process water and drinking water
- ✔︎ EX zones
- ✔︎ Dosing of flammable liquids