The DPK range of submersible drainage pumps from Grundfos provides surface water drainage, combining installation flexibility and high-pressure capabilities with reliability and ease of service.
The DPK range presents a surprisingly compact design, considering the pressure capabilities on offer. Together with the solid cast-iron construction and available installation options, the DPK range is perfect for drainage pit applications.
Flexibility characterizes the DPK range. Simply install the pump on an auto-coupling rail or use free-standing with a flexible hose or flange connection for an incredibly easy to service, cost-effective drainage solution.
- High efficiency
- High pressure capabilities
- Installation flexibility
- Motor size: 0.75 kW to 22 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 155 m3/hGrundfos DPK Pump Performance Curve Chart
- Head (H): 51 m
- Liquid temperature: 0°C to 40°
- Max installation depth: 25 m