Grundfos SE Range
The Grundfos SE range of pumps handles wastewater, process water
and unscreened raw sewage in heavy-duty municipal, utility and
industrial applications and is ideal for large flows.
The Grundfos SE range of pumps is built for years of trouble-free operation.
The SE range can operate submerged or dry-installed without motor cooling,
and is extremely reliable and very easy to service.
The pumps can be permanently installed using an auto-coupling guide-rail system
or a fixed pipe connection.
The pumps are also suitable for freestanding
installation or for use as portable utility pumps.
The pumps are available with SuperVortex impellers (Grundfos SEV) for applications
with required low operating hours, dry matter content up to 5 %,
and a spherical free passage up to 100 mm,
or with the S-tube impeller (Grundfos SE1) for applications with required
high operating hours, dry matter content up to 3 %, and a
spherical free passage up to 100 mm.
The S-tube impeller is the only impeller on the market designed to cope
with the challenges of modern wastewater with varying dry matter content.
The simple and robust design of the S-tube impeller offers world class
hydraulic efficiency without compromising free passage.
- SE pumps offer you the best level of reliability due to optimised hydraulics designed with large free passage
- Highest wire-to-water efficiency available, reducing your total costs
- Highest level of service friendliness, making service of the pump trouble-free and time saving
- Plug and pump – all necessary control and protection built into the pump, eliminating complexity
- Motor: 9 — 30 kW
- Flow rate: up to 280 L/s
- Hmt: 71.3 m
- Liquid temp: 0 – 40 °C
- Discharge diameter: DN65 to DN300
- Max Free passage: up 100 mm
- Hydraulic efficiency: 83.7 %
- Stainless steel EN 1.4448
- Stainless steel EN 1.4517
- Stainless steel impeller
- Variants available for aggressive environments
- Raw water intake
- Wastewater transport
- Water boosting
- Flood control
- Wastewater treatment
- Industrial applications