Grundfos is a global market leader for submersible groundwater pumps,
having perfected the match between the pump, motor and protection,
with monitoring and controls available for system optimisation.
Grundfos is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of high-quality submersible motors,
and our motors match the optimum duty points for our SP.
The Grundfos SP complete range of submersible groundwater pumps applications
are built to deliver optimum efficiency during periods of high demand,
with long product life and easy maintenance.
Grundfos SP pumps are your guaranty of a high quality water supply.
Their flow rate can reach up to 470 m3 per hour and a water head of up to 810 m.
Grundfos SP Submersible pumps range can fit any type of water supply application.
In addition a completely integrated system of controls and accessories provides
a comprehensive solution to optimize performance and energy efficiency.
The complete package combines SP submersible pump in stainless steel, an MS / MMS as pump motor,
electronic motor protection, frequency controller and a remote management system.
100% high quality stainless steel resistant to sand and the corrosive water.
- Highly efficient
Pump hydraulic and motor run at very high efficiency levels.
- Lower operating costs
Total cost of ownership particularly low.
- Wide range
Available in 4, 6, 8, 10 and 12 inches in diameter to fit each well.
- State-of-the-art hydraulics provide high efficiency and low operating costs
- Made entirely of stainless steel to ensure high reliability and long lifetime, even in corrosive environments
- One supplier of the pump, motor and controls for an optimal pumping system.
- Motor size: 0.37 to 250 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 470 m3/h
- Head (H): 670 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 to +60 °C
- Discharge diameter: 1″ to 6″
- Diameter: 4, 6, 8,10, 12 inch
- Available in various Stainless Steel grades
- Remote control units
- Raw Water intake
- Water supply
- Groundwater lowering