The Grundfos SQ 3″ submersible pumps offer a wide performance range, making it
easy to find a model that will suit your individual requirements.
The Grundfos SQ is a compact, 3″ multistage centrifugal pump that can be installed
in a borehole no larger than the pump itself.
With their built-in electronics, SQ pumps are very easy to install and operate.
They guarantee a reliable water supply at all times.
Equipped with permanent magnet motors, these flexible and compact pumps
offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 200 m.
When connected to the Grundfos CU 301 control box, Grundfos SQ enables
the creation of a constant pressure water supply.
- Built-in electronics provide multiple protection features for reliable water supply at all times
- Permanent magnet motors offer excellent efficiency levels and will supply pump heads up to 180 m at rated flow
- Constant pressure option for water supply if connected to the Grundfos CU 301 control box
- Motor size: 0.7 to 1.85 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 7 m3/h
- Head (H): 180 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 to +40 °C
- Discharge diameter: 1 to 1″1/2
- Enclosure: IP68
- Maximum system pressure: 240 m
- Raw Water intake
- Ground water supply private housing small waterworks small irrigation systems
- Pressure boosting
- Environmental applications remedial pumping or sampling