The Grundfos SQFlex family is an environmentally-friendly water supply solution.
Grundfos SQFlex pumps are fitted with a permanent magnet motor which enables the efficient
use of energy from nature.
The pump system offers the perfect water supply solution in remote areas where water is scarce
and the power supply is non-existent or unreliable.
The Grundfos SQFlex solar panels and wind turbines adapt to the characteristic weather profile
of any given area. A battery backup system can store the extra energy generated and take over
when the energy from nature is not available.
Grundfos SQFlex is more than just a pump – it’s a complete intelligent system.
Thanks to its built-in electronics, the pump is compatible with both DC and AC power supply
without requiring an external inverter.
The complete range consists of ten different pump sizes:
- ✔︎ 4 progressive cavity pumps for applications where a high head is required
- ✔︎ 6 centrifugal pumps for applications where a greater flow rate is necessary
- Renewable energy supply Solar panels or wind turbines
- Compatible with both DC and AC power supply
- Built-in electronics
- Easy installation
- Reliable water supply
- Low operating costs
- Dry-running protection
- Flow Rate: Up to 90 m3/day
- Head (H): 200 m
- Liquid temperature: 0 to +40 °C
- Supply voltage: 30-300 VDC 1×90-240V 50-60Hz
- Installation depth: max 150 m
- Groundwater intake applications in remote locations
- Villages, schools hospitals remote houses
- Irrigation of greenhouses
- Conservation areas