Grundfos TP and Grundfos TPE vertical in-line volute pumps are used
in a variety of applications.
The pumps are all single-stage, in-line centrifugal volute pumps with standard motors
and mechanical shaft seals.
The pumps are of the close-coupled type, i.e. pump and motor are separate units.
Consequently, the pumps are less sensitive to impurities in the pumped liquid
than similar pumps of the canned rotor type.
Compared to end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow a straight pipework and
thus often reduced installation costs and space.
TP pumps up to 22 kW are available as TPE pumps with built-in Variable Frequency Drive.
This pump model is notable for its high levels of reliability and efficiency.
Quiet, highly-efficient IE3 motors are standard components.
All TP pumps are electro-coated to ensure high corrosion resistance.
- Optimised hydraulics for high efficiency
- Reduced power consumption
- High levels of reliability and efficiency from the quiet, highly-efficient IE3 motors
- Unlike end-suction pumps, in-line pumps allow the use of straight pipework, which often results in reductions in installation cost and amount of space occupied
- Motor size: 0.18 to 630 kW
- Flow Rate: Up to 4500 m3/h
- Head (H): 168 m
- Max Pressure: 25 bar
- Liquid temperature: 0-25° to +150°C
- Discharge diameter: DN32 to DN400
- Max Hydraulic efficiency: 87%
- Available with build-in variable frequency drive
- Version TPD with dual motors
- Raw Water intake
- Water supply
- Heating applications
- Air conditioning
- Industrial aapplications