Wilo® in a Few Words
The Wilo company is of German origin. Based in Dortmund, it was founded in 1872 by Ludwig Opländer under the name Messingwarenfabrik L.Opländer Maschinenbau.
It will take the name of Wilo International in 1965.
The group made multiple acquisitions including Salmson pumps (centrifugal pumps) in 1984.
The range of Wilo® pumps is very wide and covers in particular
– Single and multi-stage centrifugal pumps
– High pressure pumps
– Impeller pumps
– Low pressure pumps with axial suction
– Self-priming pumps
– Submersible pumps
SPS specializes in providing centrifugal and positive displacement pumps
of all industrial types as well as their spare parts.
water supply and distribution, pressure booster, dosing and disinfection as well as transfer & circulating pumps.